Please CLICK HERE to contact a Equity Cap Property Management Specialist in regard to the indicated service denoted below.
Property & Commercial Management
Our certified property managers can handle a full range of duties with confidence from managing meetings and handling correspondence to coordinating maintenance needs and answering questions from the Board or association members at large.
Their knowledge can help the customer optimize their investment. They are familiar with state and local laws and Homeowner's Association guidelines.
- Frequent on-site inspections to assure the community appearance at the highest level and to assure compliance of the Community Covenants and By-Laws.
- Attention from professional Property Managers with a client ratio allowing attention to detail.
- Oversee contractors within the Community who are handling landscaping, Irrigations, pond maintenance, etc.
- Planned community Maintenance schedules
- Work with committees established by the Board allowing full participation from community members without their having to sacrifice hours of Volunteer time.
- Soliciting bids for improvements or work to be done.
Strong accounting management and controls help ensure a successful association. Our accounting department brings years of community association accounting experience as well as corporate experience, much of it in banking and property management.
- Delinquency management
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Payroll and 1099 preparation
- Computerized, detailed monthly financial statements from a system designed specifically for property management with a double entry system.
- Capital Reserves Studies
- Annual budget preparation
- In-house billing
- Online payments
Our staff has the ability to identify and solve your maintenance issues quickly and effectively utilizing our network of carefully screened vendors who know the level of service and quality our clients expect. Included in these services is our emergency phone line where residents can report maintenance concerns from anywhere and at anytime.
- Custodial maintenance when required
- Small Maintenance projects
- Drywall Repair
- Light Carpentry
- Light Plumbing
- Concrete Power Washing
- Brick Work Repair
- Light Electric
- Lockout Services
- 24 Hour Emergencies
- Marina Management
Our community association websites help keep residents up-to-date with current information, and are the perfect way for them to know the latest in whats happening in and around the community.
We can create a personalized website that allows your associations residents access to a wealth of online services and information. Key benefits to implementing a site for your community:
- Keep residents informed: Everyone receives the same message at the same time - perfect for larger communities where information can get lost easily.
- Keep residents aware: Community websites provide vital governmental or weather emergency information during critical times.
- Keep information secure: RIGHT Property Management uses SSL, an Internet security protocol to allow safe and secure transmission of sensitive information.
- Keep residents involved: Community websites promote community involvement and pride, and announce social events, Board meetings or other community gatherings.
- Promote the increase in community value: Community websites keep residents informed of changes, upgrades or any service improvements.
- Cleaning services
- Inside window washing
- Between renters
- Winter preparation